Wicked Ways: Pearl's Passion (Part 1)
Three sisters, three stories of passion. One business, three hot men!
Opal, Ruby and Pearl have opened a detective agency with a twist. His Wicked Ways tracks down cheating lovers and then offers its women clients a chance to exact revenge. All three women have been on the receiving end of a cheating lover and can sympathize with their clients. All three women have avoided relationships and have immense pent-up sexual frustration.
Pearl's Passion—When she discovered her husband was cheating Pearl filed for divorce and never looked back. But now, Devon is back in her life, determined to clear his name. Pearl is just as determined—to use him the same way he used her. So, she turns him into her sex toy!
Pearl Williams dreaded this part of her job. Informing other women that their lovers were cheating, lying pigs might be inevitable but that didn’t make it any easier. She took a deep breath, wishing, just once, that she could tell a woman her lover was faithful.
“Jillian—” she stopped and laid her hand on top of the other woman’s.
“Oh, God. Oh, no. Fuck!”
What else was there to say? Pearl poured a cup of tea and handed it to Jillian La Mar, former cover model and fiancé to one of the world’s most powerful men. Her chemically enhanced, brilliant gold hair rested on top of her head with a few loose curls escaping here and there. Her flawless complexion had graced dozens of magazine covers and smiled at her fans in the checkout lanes of every grocery store in the nation on a weekly basis.
“That prick! How could he do this to me?” Her words dripped with venom even as the tears still dribbled off the tips of her lashes.
“You aren’t the first one he’s done it to,” Pearl reminded her. She pushed the box of tissues on her desk toward the other woman, keeping the thought to herself that perhaps this was poetic justice.
“Of course Donald left his wife for me, but he said it was because I was unlike any other woman he’d ever met—he—he—that bastard!” Jillian sobbed into a fistful of tissues.
“Exactly.” Pearl added a nugget of sugar to Lillian’s cup and motioned for the woman to drink. “Tea helps calm the nerves. Then you can think clearly about what type of revenge you want to extract.”
Lillian blinked several times before a puckish smile tilted the corners of her lips. “I’d completely forgotten about that part of our contract.”
“His Wicked Ways isn’t just about discovering the sins of our lovers. It’s also about helping women find closure and move on with their lives.”
Jillian’s brilliant blue eyes glittered in what Pearl suspected was anticipation. She’d seen the look enough times to recognize the power behind it. The desire for vengeance came from being a woman scorned. Each time she told a client that her husband was a cheat, she saw the same range of emotions Jillian was now experiencing. She’d felt those emotions herself. Jillian’s voice was soft when she finally spoke. “Revenge helps women move on?”
Pearl shrugged. “Whatever it takes. For some revenge, for others a confrontation. What would make you feel better?”
When she and her sisters had started this business two years ago, Pearl had wanted only to keep other women from finding out about their cheating husbands the way she had. There weren’t many things more humiliating than coming face-to-face with a man’s infidelity in front of a roomful of other people. She wanted to allow these women to maintain their dignity. His Wicked Ways served upscale women and only women. They had no male clients and wanted none. In fact, as far as she was concerned, the only thing a man was good for was hot and steamy sex. Too bad she hadn’t had any for a while. She shifted uncomfortably as heat rushed to her pussy at the thought of screwing a flesh and blood man instead of the dildo that just didn’t do it for her anymore.
“I don’t know. What would you do, Pearl?”
“As you know, Opal, Ruby and I have all been right where you are at this moment. I wasn’t lucky enough to have someone gently tell me about the affair and then hand me a cup of tea. I found out when I caught my husband at a party with his secretary. They were dancing, their bodies wrapped around one another, and everything clicked into place—the late nights, the whispered phone conversations, the sly looks his secretary had been giving me for months.”
“What did you do, Pearl?” Jillian leaned forward as though anxious for her answer.
Pearl swallowed. Sharing her past was always difficult but she reminded herself how many women she’d helped. If Jillian knew she had regrets, maybe she wouldn’t make the same mistakes. If she could save just one woman the torment she’d been through…
“Nothing. I just turned and walked away. I packed my bags, filed for divorce, and moved out.”
“No revenge?”
She smiled. “Not yet.”
Jillian laughed.
“But seriously, Jillian. I regret that. If I had it to do over, I’d confront him in front of his colleagues. I’d shame him in front of them for carrying on an affair while his wife was pregnant.”
Jillian gasped. “I didn’t know you had a child.”
“I don’t. I lost the baby. Probably due to all the stress.” She couldn’t think about the child she’d wanted so desperately, but been unable to hold onto.
“That’s awful! I hope he pays.”
“Me too. But right now our focus is on you and your situation. I don’t want you to have regrets like I do and that is why I’ve shared my story. What would make you feel better, Jillian?” She didn’t think there was a lot that could make a woman feel better in a situation like this, but she was willing to try. Her clients had come up with some creative solutions over the years, including one woman who screwed another man on the hood of her husband’s prized ‘67 Chevy.
“Nothing is more important to Donald than his business. I’d like to harm it.” Lillian’s ice-blue eyes glittered angrily.
“And what do you think would cause the most harm?” This was a tough request. His Wicked Ways had to be careful not to cross the line into anything illegal, although she sometimes wondered if what they did was immoral. Nevertheless, they tried to honor their clients’ requests whenever possible.
“Bad publicity won’t do it. He gets that all the time for his indiscretions. I almost think the bad publicity helps him more than it hurts him.” Lillian chewed on her bottom lip with perfect little white teeth.
“Have you considered marrying him anyway? He still wants to marry you.” And wouldn’t that be a match made in heaven?
Jillian gasped. “How could I now? I can’t love him.”
“Who said anything about love? I re-read your prenuptial agreement. If you marry him, screw his brains out one time, and then divorce him, you get a settlement of three million dollars and five percent of his company. You might not be able to take over the company with five percent but you can sure sit at all the meetings, ask a million questions to slow the process down and be a real thorn in his side.”
“It’s brilliant.” Jillian clapped her hands together.
“I know.” If only she’d been this savvy, world wise and smart three years ago when she’d been married to Devon.
Jillian jumped to her feet, set her cup of tea on the glass and stainless steel desk and threw her arms around Pearl’s neck. “I owe you. If you ever figure out how to extract revenge on that ex-husband of yours, let me know. I’ll be happy to help.”
“My pleasure, Jillian. I’ll look forward to your wedding.”
Jillian giggled as she walked out the door.
Comments
Post a Comment